Partners For Pets is a licensed, 501(c)3, no-kill animal rescue located in Troy, IL. Partners for Pets regularly visits animal control facilities and rescues animals that have used up their time, need medical care, and/or are too fragile for shelter life. Partners for Pets provides care to each animal prior to adoption. This includes, depending on their age: booster shots, deworming, heartworm check & monthly preventative, rabies shot, spay/neuter, grooming, flea/tick prevention, and other necessary care.
Veterinary care is provided at reduced cost through Horseshoe Lake Animal Hospital and St. Louis Veterinary Center. A big “Thank You” to Horseshoe Lake Animal Hospital and Carol House Quick Fix for all of their excellent work. About 5% of the animals are kept in foster care until adopted while the other 95% are kept in a shelter environment until they are adopted.
For more information about adopting an animal, please click on the “Adoptable Pets” tab. Adoptions take place every Saturday at the O’Fallon, IL PetSmart, every Sunday and the first Saturday of the month at the Glen Carbon, IL PetSmart, and every Sunday at the Edwardsville, IL Petco. (Note: O’Fallon adoptions are dogs only.)